VICENZI Quality Merchandise
Regular price $395.00
Sure to become the strongest piece in your wardrobe. Elegant design, masterfully tailored with comfortable and breathable natural fabrics. These blazers are built to endure, and to age beautifully over time.
- 100% Italian tropical-weight wool shell
- Midnight Navy is Crepe Wool, Charcoal Grey is Merino Wool. Wool is naturally anti-microbial and temperature regulating. Ours is sourced from a certified cruelty-free sheep farm in Tasmania, then spun in an eco-friendly mill in Biella, Italy.
- Fully lined in Bemberg fabric from Japan
- Say no to poly! Wearing a polyester lining is like wearing a plastic bag under your jacket – it traps heat and sweat. We use a Bemberg (cupro plant-based fiber) lining for a silky smooth feel. Anti-static, anti-cling and more durable than even silk.
- Smoky mother of pearl shell buttons
- Longline slim cut with bracelet sleeves
- Welted exterior pockets; flaps can be worn tucked in or out
- Secret interior "passport" pocket conveniently fits cell phone, keys, wallet
- Made in NYC
- Tutto bene!
DM or email for sizing help or to arrange a try-on in New York City at one of our studio sessions.
Share your styling with the team by tagging #inVICENZI.
Learn how to care for this special piece.
Did you know? Restored editions of this design are available in limited supply. Sizes and colors vary based on client resale activity.